Kaspersky provides extensive protection to your device against viruses, malware, ransomware, and threats. It comes with some effective features that come with its free version. But, this is a fact that it has more protected tools integrated with its paid version. To enjoy the advanced protection tools, you have to subscribe to Kaspersky with a valid key. If you have any problem with the paid version then, you can cancel the subscription by just following a few steps. Kaspersky provides a facility to cancel your subscription within 30 days of purchase. We’ll move with the exact procedures to cancel the Kaspersky Subscription and follow the steps very carefully to avoid any glitches.
Here are the few steps through which you can easily cancel your active Kaspersky Subscription in a few minutes. The below-given methods are easy to follow and make sure that you are using a strong and stable internet connection so that you can complete the cancellation process without any issues.
• Firstly, you need to do is that you have to enter the order number in the provided form
• Then, go to the order confirmation page where you have the mail of original purchase
• Now, you have to make sure that the email which you have used while the time of purchase
• After that, you have to go under the section head and then choose then subscription request in the drop-down box and from there you will get the option that is ‘Cancel Kaspersky Subscription’
• Then, from there you have to click on the email option to submit the request
• Here, you will get an email that will confirm the cancellation of your plan and then the request will go into the procedure. After that, follow the on-screen instruction to complete the process in the shortest time frame
Well, the above-given procedures are very easy steps that you follow to Cancel Kaspersky subscription in a very proper way. But, there are conditions when the users don’t get satisfied even after following these steps. For this, you don’t have to mess across and quickly take support from the technical expert. The teams are available 24x7 to help you in any manner they can.
After canceling your Kaspersky Subscription, it is recommended to disable the Auto-Renewal subscription. After disabling the subscription Auto-Renewal, you will never receive renewal pop-ups for subscription and no price will be detected from your account. For that,
• Open your email client or webmail account and recover the email you received from Kaspersky while you firstly created your subscription.
• Open the FindMyOrder.com website
• Now, enter your Digital River order number and password then click on the ‘Find’ option. Also, enter your email address and the last 5 digits of the credit card that is used for the subscription purchase and after that, click on ‘Find’.
• Now, wait for a few seconds for the site to recover your subscription order and display its details in the browser window
• Scroll-down to and now click on ‘Cancel’ option to stop your Kaspersky subscription from renewing automatically
By following the given procedures, you can easily cancel your Kaspersky Subscription shortly. If in case, you are facing any issue then it is advisable to get in touch with the technical experts by just calling at Kaspersky Support Number UK for instant help. The technical teams are highly-experienced and trained from the trusted institutes so that the errors can be resolved very shortly. Not only this, but you can also get you other Kaspersky related errors resolved. The technicians are friendly with you and serve their best to fix the errors. You will get friendly and remote assistance from the technical team.