Kaspersky is the name known in the market for providing the users with best quality security services for all the systems running around the globe. This is software that is known for its efficient design and features which further make it very easy for the users to keep their systems safe and well protected from all types of malware, spyware, Trojans and viral attacks.
This is a software that has all the advanced technologies associated with itself and also it has all the updated features, these types of software have become a basic necessity for the users nowadays as the systems have become more prone to unwanted interferences that might result in loss of important and sensitive data or can also get the system into some other trouble. The advanced technical set up and the updated features have further made this software first and foremost preference of all lot of users using systems regularly around the globe.
But, as it is a technical software that has so many technologies associated with itself therefore, users are often seen confused and tapped into some of the other technical error, fixing these technical errors without any help or guidance from the experts sometimes becomes complicated therefore it is advisable that the user gets connected with the experts in order to get instant solutions for the problems. The experts are known for making the software even more popular and more user-friendly under their irreplaceable assistance.
Here in this blog, we will particularly focus on the procedure to change network status on Kaspersky internet security 2019. In order to change the network status using the antivirus firewall, the user should follow the below-given steps –
• Click settings in the main window of Kaspersky internet security.
• Then, go into the protection section and click on “firewall.”
• Then, click the option “networks.”
• Then from the list that appears to select the network connection to which changes are to be
• Made and then in the lower left corner of the screen click on the option “edit.”
• Change the network name if needed.
• From the drop-down list select the preferred network type. The options given are a public network, trusted network, and local network.
• Get the network notifications configured.
• Once done then get all the changes saved.
It is advisable that the user follows the above-given procedure up to full accuracy; this will get the network status changed on Kaspersky very easily. This is the smoothest procedure to get it done, if you are still stuck then it is advisable that you get connected with the technical team and get the problem fixed. As the technical team is trained and certified to deal with all types of problems related to Kaspersky software, therefore, the technical team is an unsaid assurance of instant as well as accurate solutions for each and every possible issue that a Kaspersky user may get to face.