Kaspersky antivirus software is very easy to be used also it is very efficient with its workings, the software keeps away all the Trojans, viral attacks, this the best cyber protection brand that is running in the market at present. The software offers a wide verity of advanced and updated features and also it is made up of lot of advanced and latest technologies.
These technologies and features can only be best understood with the help of some trained technician as they might appear complicated to a person who has no technical background. Therefore, the users often face problems with the installation of the software or with the activation of it. Though all of these are basic procedures but still with software like kaspersky it often becomes a problem to deal even with these basic procedures.
So, here with the help of the technicians available at kaspersky support we will get into the details of the process that is followed for connecting a device to "My Kaspersky” account.
There are various versions of the Kaspersky software that are available in the market and each of it follows a different process for connection of the device to “My Kaspersky” account. So, here we will discuss all the different procedures that are used for connecting the device to “My Kaspersky” account.
For connecting Kaspersky internet security to the “My Kaspersky” account the user should follow the given steps:
• The application should be given a start on the device.
• Further, from the main window of the application the user should go to the “My Kaspersky “section.
• There the user will have to enter the account credentials
• Further will have to click the sign in button.
The device will then be connected to “My Kaspersky” account; all the information associated with the license will then be added to the account.
For connecting Kaspersky antivirus to “My Kaspersky” account the user should follow the below given steps:
• The application should be started on the device.
• After that the user should open the main window of the application and will have to go to “more tools.”
• Further, the user needs to click “protection for all devices.”
• Then the user should click the option “connect to My Kaspersky” account.
• After that the user should click on “sign in button.”
The device will then be connected to “My Kaspersky” account, and then all the information related to the software license will then be added to the account.
If still any further, information is needed then in that case, it is advised that the user gets in touch with the team of trained and certified experts at Kaspersky support number UK.