Kaspersky we all know already that it is the best choice for the safety and security of the computers as well as devices from all the different types of unwanted harmful elements such as malware, spyware, Trojans, and viral attacks. The frequency of all such attacks has taken a good rise in recent times due to the advancement that is regularly taking place in the world of techniques and features.
Also, with the increase in the frequency of such attacks the importance of the Kaspersky antivirus software program has also increased, there is no other antivirus in the market that is as advanced as the Kaspersky antivirus software program. But understanding so much of technological advancement is not really easy especially for those from non-technical backgrounds, so here for all such users in the guide further we will see the process to fix vulnerabilities using Kaspersky antivirus software program. In order to get all of this done the user will have to get a vulnerability fix task created that will further help the user with the installation of available updates for applications.
• The user should open the management console there the user should select “Managed devices folder” on the tasks tab
• Next, the user should click the option create a task link so that the new task wizard will start running
• Then in the “Task type Window,” the user should choose the task specifically as “install required updates and fix vulnerabilities”
• Further, the user should follow the instructions given in the wizard
• Once the whole process will complete the task will then be visible in the tasks folder
If a particular vulnerability has to be fixed, with the help of the available updates then, in that case, the user should follow the steps given below:
• From the application management folder, the user should open the software vulnerabilities subfolder
• From the software updates folder, the user should click the option “Run vulnerability, fix wizard”
• Next, the user should follow instructions given in the wizard
So, this is all about the process of fixing vulnerabilities using Kaspersky, if other than all the information that has been given here the user feels the need to know anything more than in that case the user should get in touch with the team of technicians they can be asked for the required help at Kaspersky contact support number UK also they can be reached for the required help through the option of live chats and emails. There is no such issue related to the Kaspersky antivirus that the user may fail to resolve under the guidance of the technicians the users can be sure of instant as well as the most accurate solution for the issue, lines are open all the time that is 24*7. It is through the help of technicians that the software programs like Kaspersky remain smooth in their workings.