Kaspersky antivirus is known among people for all the advancements and updates that are associated with its workings; there is no other antivirus software program that is as efficient as Kaspersky for the protection of the systems from all types of dangerous unwanted elements.
Nowadays security threats are not just limited to the systems, the same threats are moving towards, the phones of people as well, as the phones are also becoming more and more advanced and smart with each passing day but there is no need for the users to worry regarding that it is so because now the cybersecurity companies are also designing and developing applications for the safety and security of the phones as well, such as here if we talk regarding Kaspersky, then we can say that there is Kaspersky Internet Security for Android. The application is not just limited to the prevention of the device from malware, spyware, and Trojans also it helps the users with the management of unwanted contacts.
In order to get a phone number added to unwanted contacts, the user should follow the given steps:
• The user should open Kaspersky internet security, there the user should click on “call filter” and further should click “unwanted contacts”
• From the list of unwanted contacts, the user should click on “Add”
• The user should further add the unwanted contact details
• The user should art last click on the tick mark icon to save the settings
In order to get this done, the user should follow the given steps:
• The user should open Kaspersky internet security on android further should click “call filter”
• From the list of all calls the user should choose the number that is to be blocked
• If the number will not be in the list, then the user will get a prompt for adding it
• The user should, at last, confirm the addition of the selected number to unwanted contacts
In this case, the user should follow the steps given below:
• If prompt after the call is enabled, then the user will get a prompt to block the number after the call from an unknown number
• From the prompt, the user can choose to block the number or if that is not needed then the user can choose “skip”
In order to edit an unwanted contact, the user should follow the given steps:
• From the unwanted contacts list, the user should choose the contact that has to be edited.
• Next, the user should edit the details of the contact
• At last, the user should click on the tick mark in order to save the settings
In order to get a contact removed from unwanted contacts, the user should follow the steps given below:
• On the Kaspersky internet security user interface, the user should click on “call filter” further the user should click on “unwanted contacts”
• From the list of contacts, the user should swipe the contact towards the left and should click the cross icon
• In the last step, the user should confirm the deletion
So, this is how the user can manage contacts using Kaspersky for knowing more regarding this the user should get in touch with the team of trained and certified experts at Kaspersky help number UK, lines are open for the users all the time there is no such issue related to the software that the user may fail to resolve.