Kaspersky antivirus software is not just popular for its features but also it is popular among people for other things as well there are so many other features that are associated with the software program, there is no other software program that is as advanced as the Kaspersky antivirus software program is, the software program also allows people to share Kaspersky for protection, for that you will have to get the Kaspersky security, cloud family.
Share Kaspersky for protection
In order to share Kaspersky for protection, the user will have to get the Kaspersky security cloud family installed on the system; once the user will get it installed on one system the people in one family using other systems would be able to use the same protection and same subscription of the software for safety and protection of the computer and the devices thus the user will be able to use the software in a cost-effective manner.
How to share Kaspersky for protection?
In order to share Kaspersky for protection the user should follow the given steps:
• The user should open the license section
• From the Kaspersky security cloud, the user should click “family license panel” after that the user should click on the “users button”
• After that, the user will have to click on “share protection”
• Next, the user will next have to click on “continue”
• Further, the user will need to click the option “share protection”
• After that, the user will have to enter email address and also the name of the recipient
• The name in the email address will be sent through the invitation
• If another email address has to be added then in that case the user will have to click on the “Add a recipient”
• After that, the user should click on “continue”
• The user should enter or edit the sender name
• After that, the user should click on the “send button”
This way a proper invitation will be sent for using the protection and to get the personal installation package downloaded and installed.
If other than this, the user still needs to send any invitation once again, then in that case the user will have to send the invitation again following a whole procedure.
Process for resending invitation:
In order to get that done, the user should follow the steps given below:
• The user will have to open the license section
• Further, in the Kaspersky security cloud
• The user will have to click the button with the name of the user to whom the invitation has to be sent
The total number of family accounts that can be connected to a subscription’s owner’s account is 50.
So, this is how the user can get the Kaspersky antivirus shared for subscription, other than this the user can also get the software managed on all devices through the Kaspersky account.
Things that the user can do through My Kaspersky are as follows
• The device can be scanned for malware
• Database application update
• The user can also turn off or turn on the protection components
So, this is all the information related to sharing of Kaspersky for protection, for the safety and protection of all devices as well as the computers as well, the protection can be taken into use by people on 50 devices in total. So, one can keep the devices and the computers of all people totally safe and secure all the time in the best way through the Kaspersky antivirus software program there is nothing better than the use of the software program on the computer.