Kaspersky is one such antivirus software program that is known among people for all it's advanced as well as updated features the software program, there are many other software programs that are available in the market for the safety and security of computers as well as devices like android, but none of them is as efficient as Kaspersky.
But, as there are so many features that are associated with the workings of the Kaspersky antivirus software, therefore, it becomes a problem for people to understand all of those, so with some features, people do get stuck, one such feature is the Kaspersky password manager vault so here we will see all the details associated with it also we will see the process to be followed for unlocking the vault in Kaspersky if it has been locked.
A Kaspersky password manager vault is a type of file that has all the accounts, notes, and other personal information of the user in a safe place. The vault very easily crates sync between all the devices of the user that have a password manager installed.
If in case, the vault in Kaspersky is locked, and the user is not able to open it, then here in the blog we will further see how the user can open it.
In order to unlock the data vault manually the user should follow the steps given below:
• The user should right-click the application icon in the start menu
• Then, the user should enter the master password in the master password field
• Next, the user should click on the unlock button
• The Vault will be unlocked and the main application window will be opened.
In order to unlock the data vault from the context menu of the application icon the user should follow the given steps:
• In the taskbar, the user should right-click on the application icon
• Next, should choose to unlock the Kaspersky password manager
• In the master password field, the user should enter the master password
• Then, the user should click on the “unlock button”
• The vault will be unlocked, and the main application window will open
In order to unlock the data vault from the context menu key button the user should follow the steps given below:
• The user should click the key button in the upper right corner of the browser window
• Next, the user should enter the master password in the master password field
• After that, the user should click on the unlock button
So, these are all the ways for unlocking vault in Kaspersky antivirus software, if even after all these details the user finds oneself stuck with any of the procedures given above then in that case the user should get in touch with the team of technicians at Kaspersky helpline number UK, also they can be asked for the required help through the option of live chats and emails. Getting help from the experts is the best choice for an instant as well as the most accurate solution for whatever issue has to be resolved, there is no such issue related to the software that the experts may fail to resolve, also there is no such procedure related to Kaspersky that the experts may not be able to help people with, the experts can be connected for the required help as and when needed they are available at the service of the Kaspersky antivirus software users all the time in every hour of need.