The Kaspersky antivirus is taken as the most trusted name when it comes to the safety and security of systems and devices the software is popular among the users for its advanced technologies and features the software with the help of the features and the technologies involved very efficiently keeps away all the unwanted harmful elements from the system and thus keep the systems and the devices along with the data stored in them well protected.
Though the software has gained popularity for itself for the advanced technologies and updated features associated with its set up it is also seen that the same features and technologies at some point sometimes put the user into a trap as it is not possible to avoid technical glitches totally also it is not easy to get them resolved without proper technical knowledge. In such cases, it is best that the user takes help and support from the team of certified experts available at Kaspersky UK service number.
The users are most of the times seen stuck with the procedure of downloading and installing of Kaspersky antivirus on various devices mostly it gets complicated if it is to be downloaded and installed on Mac as then it is not just limited to the advancement of the software but also it is now added up with the advancement associated with Mac. Here we will discuss the downloading and installation procedure of the software that is to be followed while downloading and installing it on Mac.
Before starting with the procedure let us, first of all, take a look at the features associated with the Kaspersky antivirus software setup –
• Provides multi-layered security.
• Provides security against cybercrimes.
• Provides anti-malware, ransomware, and spyware.
• Provides remote management of security.
• Provides back up and protection of data.
• Provides password manager.
• Keeps the money safe.
• Keeps an eye on the network.
• Helps with the analysis of the activities conducted on the device such as the amount of memory consumed and also the resources of the device that are used.
• Provides management console that helps the users with the change in security settings.
Now let us move towards the downloading procedure that is to be followed for the download of the software on Mac-
• On the browser open the official page of Kaspersky antivirus software.
• There on the official page look for the downloading link and click on that.
• A file with the .dmg extension will be downloaded on the device.
• Save the downloaded file on the device at a location that is easily accessible to you.
• Once the file gets downloaded then let us move to the process that is to be followed for the smooth installation of the software on Mac-
• Double click the downloaded file in order to open it on the device.
• An installation wizard will then appear with two options “Install Kaspersky “ and “uninstall Kaspersky”
• Click on the first option in order to go ahead.
• In the window that comes up, you need to accept the license agreement.
• After that just click the install button.
Note- It is recommended to read the license agreement carefully before accepting the terms and conditions in order to avoid any further conflicts or misunderstandings that may come up in connection with the services and features offered by the Kaspersky antivirus software.
If even after reading and applying carefully everything that is written above you are still trapped with the downloading of the software on Mac then, in that case, the last resort and the best option is to connect with the team of trained and certified Kaspersky technicians they are available at the service of the users 24*7 at Kaspersky contact care. Not just the downloading but the technicians are well versed with the fix of other issues as well that can come up while using the software on the device as the experts are given special training, therefore, there is no such error or issue associated with the software that cannot be resolved by the technicians, the technicians are an assurance for the users to get an instant and accurate resolution for whatever problem they are facing while using the software on the device.