The Kaspersky antivirus software is advanced and updated security software that works on proper safety and security of the computer and thus keeps it away from the data breaching incidents and also keeps it away from the reach of anti-social elements as they can otherwise harm the privacy of the computer user and can also get the performance of the computer hampered.
Also, the software works as an efficient protection shield for the computer when it comes to fighting against the dangerous elements like Trojans, viral attacks, malware, spyware, Ransomware, and much more. But as there is technological advancement involved with the workings of the software therefore it often becomes a problem for the users to deal with the basic procedures associated with the software such as installation, removal, and also sometimes activation gets the user stuck.
So, here we will discuss the resolution for the problems related to the Kaspersky activation code that the users are often seen struggling with while they try to get the software activated for working on their computer or device.
If the user gets the error “Incorrect activation code” while entering the code in the field then for a resolution to that the user should follow the given steps:
• The user should check if the code has been entered correctly, the code should not be containing any capital Latin alphabet that is I, O or L.
• The entered code should be of 20 characters in total it should not be less it should not be more.
• If automatic keyboard layout switcher is in use then that should be disabled.
If the user gets the error “Incorrect activation code” while trying to connect to the activation server then for a resolution to that the user should wait for a while so that the activation code can get validated on the server of the software. If the problem still remains then the user should retry the process of activation after 24 hours.
If still, the problem remains as it is then the user should raise a complaint at Kaspersky support for that the user should follow the given steps:
• The region of the Kaspersky activation should be given in the complaint.
• The time and date when the process was conducted should also be given.
• The 20 character activation code should be provided.
• A Screenshot of the error message should also be attached to the complaint.
The above-given process is to be followed while registering the complaint through an Email, however for more instant assistance the user can also reach out to the experts through phone calls and live chats.