Kaspersky antivirus software is known for its advanced and updated features and technologies that are associated with it and also for the ease of use that is associated with the software program, but still, as there are so many technicalities involved with the workings of the software program therefore sometimes with certain technicalities the people are seen stuck with some of the Kaspersky antivirus related procedures such as installation, reinstallation, uninstalling and also there are other such procedures that may appear tricky to a person who doesn’t belong to a proper technical background and doesn’t know much about it. So, here in the guide ahead, we will focus on providing the people with all the needed guidance regarding one such basic procedure associated with the software program.
Along with the basic procedure of installation, reinstallation, activation, and more there is also the process of automatic license renewal, if a system user is using Kaspersky antivirus software on the system then it is always recommended that the auto-renewal of the software program license should always be enabled as that ways, the system or the device in use remains safe and secure against all the malware infections, spyware, Trojans and viral attacks. But if due to any reason the user still wishes to disable auto-renewal of Kaspersky solutions for home then this guide is really going to be very helpful for him or her as here we will see in easy stepwise procedure the disabling of Kaspersky solutions for home’s auto-renewal.
In order to get the software program auto-renewal disabled through My Kaspersky the user should follow the given steps:
• The user should log in “My Kaspersky” account
• Further, the user should open the licenses tab and should choose a license
• After that, the user should click “Manage Subscription”
• Further, should click on “turn off automatic renewal”
• Then in the lower-left corner, the user should click on “turn off”
• In the next step, the user will have to give the reason for the cancellation of the subscription
• After that, the user will have to click “turn off”
• The auto-renewal will then be canceled
If in case even after following the given procedure the user fails to get the auto-renewal canceled then the user will have to get this problem fixed for that the user will have to follow a totally different procedure.
The procedure to be followed goes as follows:
• If the user has purchased the software from official Kaspersky sources then on the website the user will be able to fill up a form for the complaint.
• If the software program has been purchased through some other Kaspersky partner then, the user will have to get in touch with them directly.
If the user feels the need to know anything more than this then in that case the user will have to get in touch with the team of experts they can be reached for the required help at Kaspersky contact care number UK. Also, the experts can be reached for the required help through the option of live chats and Emails there is no such issue related to the software that the user may fail to resolve also under the guidance and support of the experts the user can be sure of getting the most accurate and also the most instant solution for any of the issue that has cropped up in the workings of the software program. Other than the team of technicians there is no other better way out for dealing with any of the technical issues or errors related to the software program.