Kaspersky is an effective source for the protection and safety of computers and devices from all the different types of malware, spyware, Trojans, and viral attacks. These unwanted elements and attacks have really become very common in the world of computers, androids, and Macs, so it has really become very important to have an advanced security software program like Kaspersky being installed on the system.
But as Kaspersky or any other such security software works on the basis of advanced updated technologies, therefore sometimes it becomes a problem for the software to understand which is a legitimate file and which is not, and in this confusion, the software often ends up blocking some genuine documents, so in this case to get access to those the user will have to add an exception to Kaspersky firewall. There are several ways for getting it done here we will see in detail some of those procedures. So, that the users will be able to get the exceptions added easily and will be further able to make efficient use of the software for security purposes.
For simply adding an exception to the Kaspersky firewall the user should follow the steps given below:
• In the notification area, the user will right-click on the Kaspersky icon
• From the menu, the user should click on “settings”
• Then from the left side menu, the user should choose “threats and exclusions”
• The user will then get to see two options for adding exceptions one is through Manage Exclusions and the other is through specified trusted applications.
In order to get it done through the manage exclusions option, the user should follow the below-given steps:
• The user should choose the “manage exclusions” option
• Then in the Window that displays the user should click on the “Add button”
• After that, the user should click on the “browse button”
• The user should then check the list starting from My computer going up to the LS configuration utility folder
• Next, the user should choose the license server configuration application after that the user should choose the “select button”
• Then in the protection component label, the user should choose “All components” further the user should click on the “Add button”
• The license server configuration application will be added to the Kaspersky exceptions
• Next, the user should click on the “ok” button
• After that, the user should click on the “save button”
• The user should then close the Kaspersky application
In order to get it done through the trusted application option the user should follow the steps given below:
• The user should choose the option “specify trusted application”
• Then as the trusted application Window appears the user should click on “Add”
• The user should then check the list starting from my computer going to the LS configuration utility folder
• Next, the user should choose the license server configuration application and next the user should click on the “select button”
• Next, the user should click on all boxes given under “exclusion for application”
• After that, the user should click on the “ok” button
• At last, the user should click on the “save” button and should close the application
If other, then this, the user feels the need to know more than in that case the user should get in touch with the team of technicians, they can be connected for the required help at Kaspersky helpline number UK, the experts can also be asked for the required help through the option of live chats and emails there is no such issue related to the software program that the user may fail to resolve, the helplines are kept open all the time.