Whether it is to protect your computer, mobile, tablets, or laptop, Kaspersky antivirus is the award-winning security software for comprehensive protection to the devices. Kaspersky installation error usually occurs appears when you install Kaspersky antivirus on your device. If the setup file doesn’t support your device then, this error might appear.
Apart from this, missing Kaspersky files, as well as unstable network connections, are also behind this irritating Kaspersky Error 1500. So, it is advisable to fix this error as soon as possible to enjoy a safe and secure device with Kaspersky antivirus.
• First of all, try to restart your Kaspersky antivirus software program installed on the Windows system
• After that, start the Kaspersky antivirus program on your system
• Locate and choose the management console tree option
• Now, choose Settings > General Settings > Export and Import of Programs Settings and then, Restart the Program
• After that, click on the Ok option that appears in the Program restart confirmation dialog box
• Now, you will see that Kaspersky antivirus software is installed on the Windows system will restart
When it is done then, check if the Kaspersky Error 1500 is fixed or still persisting
If yes, then this is the time to check another security software program on your device. If there is already a security software program installed on your device then, it might create conflict with Kaspersky while installation
• If there is an existing software program available then, disable it a few time and check if the error code still occurs
• If the error is fixed, then remove that particular third-party security software and try to install Kaspersky again
• The above-given troubleshooting steps will definitely fix the error code and if the error still persists then, it is recommended to run Windows System File checker on your system
• Now, launch the Command Prompt on your system and enter the Sfc/Scannow command
• Then, hit the enter button from your keyboard and now the error should be fixed
If you find that Kaspersky error 1500 still occurs even after following the above-given steps then, it is recommended to call Kaspersky help service and get in touch with the technical experts. The experts are available 24x7 and have advanced knowledge of Kaspersky-related confi9giration and set up so they will help you out.