The best way to protect the computers and devices from all different types of malware, spyware, Trojans, and viral attacks is to have security providing software installed on the computer; there are so many options that are available for the users to choose from but the one that is recommended is Kaspersky antivirus, it is so as there are so many advanced and updated features that are associated with the workings of the software program. It is because of those updated and advanced features that the people are able to get the efficient performance of the software ensured.
The software program is very easy to be used also most of its features and the technicalities are very easy to be used and also for the understanding but other than that there are also certain technicalities that the user may not be able to go through technicalities and that may put the user into trouble, here we will see what is blocking Kaspersky antivirus from opening an application. There are certain applications and also emails that may conflict with Kaspersky and the software may not allow opening them on the computer or on any of the devices.
The software has been designed in a way that it scans every application before permitting the use on the computer, there are chances that the application in question may be malicious so in that case Kaspersky would be blocking the application and would not allow it to run on the computer.
Mostly an application is blocked by Kaspersky from opening only when it gets the signals that the application is in any way harmful for the health of the computer, before attempting the fix of the block the user should be sure that the application is not malicious in nature. Otherwise, there will be viruses transferred to the computer in use and that would further harm the data stored in the system.
If the user is really sure that there is nothing harmful associated with the application, then the user can set the rules in order to get it excluded from the process of Kaspersky scanning.
In order to get the exclusion rule settings done the user should follow the given steps:
• The user should open the Kaspersky user interface
• Next, the user should click on the settings
• After that should click on “threats and exclusions “
• Next, the user should choose “configure exclusion rules”
• After that, the user should click the option “Add new exclusion rule”
• Next, the user should click on browse
• Then on the system, the user should choose the folder in which the application has been installed
• After that, in the protection components, the user should click all the checkboxes and should at last click on OK
• The rule will then be created
In order to get the application added to the trusted list the user should follow the steps given below:
• The user should open the settings menu
• After that, the user should choose the options application control
• Next, should click the option manage applications
• Next, the user should right-click on the application that has to be added to the list of trusted applications.
So, these are all the ways through which the users will be able to get the software program fixed if it is blocking any of the applications that are to be used. The fix of the issue is not tough for the user would be reading the guide in the right manner and would be following it in the proper manner.