For a comprehensive device’s protection, you will need to install Kaspersky antivirus on your device. This security software can be easily installed just by downloading the installation setup file from the official website. Whether it is a Mac device or Windows PC, it works well to provide excellent protection to your device. This security software has excellent security tools that have the capability to protect your device against any kind of possible threats, viruses, and malware.
There are so many Mac users who are facing some issues with the Kaspersky antivirus. If you also are a Mac user and get stuck because Kaspersky is not working on Mac then, you will need to follow few steps given in this guide. There are three basic resolutions for this error and we will discuss all of them one by one.
Solution 1 – Restart the application
Solution 2 – Try to restart your Mac
Solution 3 – Reinstall Kaspersky Internet Security for Mac
Before moving ahead with step by step procedure, you will need to make sure that you a strong network connection because a weak single might get you stuck to do so.
• First of all, tap on the Kaspersky menu icon and after that, choose Quit
• After that, enter the administrator account credentials and recheck it
• Now, the application will be stopped and then, run the Kaspersky Internet Security for Mac
• By doing this, your Kaspersky application will be restarted easily
In case, if you get to know that the issue still persists then, move ahead with the next resolution procedure
If the first solution doesn’t work effectively then, you will need to try to restart your Mac device and for that, follow a few steps given below to restart your Mac OS.
• First of all, choose the Apple menu on your Mac device and Restart. If you don’t want the app windows which are open for reopening when your Mac restarts then, unmark “Reopen windows while logging back in”
In case if you aren’t able to restart your Mac OS then, go to the Mac laptop, and for that,
• First of all, shut down the MacBook
• Now, unplug and then, connect the power cable again
• Then, press Shift + Ctrl + Option/Alt Keys and power button simultaneously
• Now, release all those keys and then the power button at the same time
• You might see the power cable light is flickering and then, restart your MacBook
Now, check if the issue is still there because doing this will resolve the issue. If not then, move ahead with the final resolution step and that is reinstallation of Kaspersky antivirus.
You can easily reinstall Kaspersky antivirus but for that, you have to first uninstall it for the reinstallation procedure
• First of all, quit the antivirus from the Toolbar
• Now, you will need to download the Kaspersky Uninstall tool from the official website
• After that, open it and then, enter your password for a proper Un-installation of Kaspersky
The removal process will begin and in less than a minute it will be then uninstalled
• First of all, download the installer from the Kaspersky website
• Run the installer and double-click on the Install Kaspersky antivirus
• Read the Kaspersky antivirus network statement and if you agree with all the terms and condition and then, choose the checkbox that says “I participate in Kaspersky Security Network”
• Read the Kaspersky End User License Agreement and if you don’t have any issue with them, then click on Install
• Then, enter the login and password for your user account and after that, click on the Ok
• If asked then, grant access to the additional permissions so that you can install Kaspersky drivers • Wait unless the installation is finished and then, click on the Done/Finish option
Now, enjoy a safe and secure Mac device with your Kaspersky Antivirus security. In case if you need any assistance regarding this security software then, call Kaspersky Customer Care Service Number UK and get quick assistance. The technical experts are highly experienced and serve you best in providing excellent assistance to you.